Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I dont give a F.....Unyon

Hey Guys

Hope you're all well :)

Hmm i had a very Nice day yesterday for Valentines day. My Boyfriend made me a very nice dinner (unfortunately he hurt himself in the process :( but it was a very nice dinner) and bought me a cute Heart shape pillow with a sleeping Monkey on it :D, and i had so much fun at work with Terri-Leigh (Little B) we went crazy with Jolly Jammers and BRITNEY (its BRITNEY BITCH)....hehehehe....

hmmm what else can i say.....oh yes i finally got my Heroes box set (2nd time lucky)...the weather in South Africa is so freaking hot and i hate it, it feels like i want to melt into a puddle XD

if you are wondering why i made the title "I don't give a F.....Unyon"....I watched the Movie the Switch today and i just thought that part was hilarious 

well that is all for now :) chat later

P.S. My story is coming along slowly but surely
P.P.S. BRITNEYS VIDEO IS LIKE IN 2 DAYS :D

XOXO

<3

2 comments:

  1. aaaaahhhhhh thats so sweet hun, glad chri could make you feel special on that day :) We should repeat valentines day again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I finally got my posts to work :) woohoo!

    ReplyDelete