Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What a day :O

Today is my Off day and i was going to go home and relax and watch movies, but alas that did not work out as planned..

I had to make an appointment at the dentist at 9h00 for 10h30 for an extraction of my tooth.
so 10h30 came and i was sitting in the waiting room, waiting. My nerves couldn't handle it lol, my body was shaking, i finally composed myself and went in to see the Doc. He told me that he had to take it out because it was too far gone, which i already knew. So he put some strawberry anaesthetic on the tooth which tasted nice :D and then he brought out a HUGE ASS needle, (i hate needles) i nearly jumped out of my chair because of it. then he put it to the pallet of my mouth and he said this might hurt a bit, but then i felt something insert the pallet and then a little pressure and it was over and i didn't feel a thing. R589 later and the tooth was out :D (hooray for that) and i sounded and felt like a hamster that crams its food in its cheeks lol.

Then i decided to get a tub of ice cream (which i did) and went home. as soon as i got home the anaesthesia wore off and i had a big bowl of ice cream. after that i decided to go to the comic store to fetch Issue 6 of the Charmed comic that i am collecting, with that done i started on my trek home...

I was riding on my scooter and went over a bump and looked in my mirrors and as soon as i looked up i saw the car in front of me put his foot down on the brakes and tried doing the same but alas it was too late..everything went black as i felt myself fly off my scooter and hit the ground, i opened my eyes and saw that i had hit the guys bumper and damaged it, the first thought that went through my mind was OMG i don't have insurance. Laying in the road i saw the driver get out of his car and walked to me and saw the damage i had done and said "what the hell happened", my response "OMG I AM SO SORRY I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED" (which was true)...Luckily the guy said "don't worry i was meaning to replace the bumper anyway" so i was let off the hook.....But my scooter was a bit damaged and i was more worried about my pants that i just bought like a week ago which now has a tear in the knee. :(

I immediately phoned my father and told him what happened and he got off work early. i managed to ride the scooter home. afterwards i phoned my mother and told her what had happened and i just burst into tears as i spoke to her, she also got off work so that she could come home and see if i was okay and she was literally here in 5 minutes. Luckily i am okay, i just have a few scrapes and bruises. She took me out for a cup of tea and a sandwich to make me feel better. (which it did)

THANK GOD FOR CARING PARENTS

So now i am just staying inside and being safe :D

Hope you all had a great day

XOXO

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment